posted by SEO Aware Florida
Monday, November 29, 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
- Why are links used in ranking when they all have the nofollow attribute?
- How Are Site Links Generated?
- How do PageRank updates work?
- Are You Insisting on More Cowbell?
- Can You Use Robots.txt to Influence Which Part of Your Site Gets Crawled?
- Can a Website’s downtime affect its ranking?
- My Experience with the Shake Weight and How it Relates to You Investing in Internet Marketing
- Why Your Website Developer and SEO Keep Asking You For Content
- Why doesn’t search query data in Webmaster Tools appear to match what I see when searching?
- Localvisibility.org is also AmIVisible.org
- SEO Bull, Those That Lie, Cheat & Steal From Businesses
- Will adding my Twitter feed to my website increase my PageRank?
at 9:31 PM
Monday, July 12, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
1-27-2010 at Keiser University Sarasota. 11:00AM
Learn how you can use Wordpress – as a business site, a blog and a marketing tool. We will show you the benefits and show you how to use Wordpress:
- How to add a post
- How to add a page and creating subpages
- How to add pictures
- How to embed videos – YouTube and more
- Setting up permalinks
- Creating categories
- Setting up basic settings and much, much more.
We will give you tips on how to make your Wordpress site/blog work for you:
- Blogging and social media
- Marketing products and services
- Local search
- Targeting multiple locations
- Reputation Management
- Using Wordpress for a business site – as SEO Aware does.
Cost is $125 per person. Additional staff members can attend for $100 per person. If you choose to have us set up a Wordpress site in the future for you we will take your class fee off the final price.
If you would like to sign up for the class please fill out the form and/or email us at Info@seoaware.com.
You can make a payment via PayPal.
Tampa, Naples, Sarasota, Orlando, Nokomis, Palmetto, Osprey, Port Charlotte